As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure hereJump to Recipe
Okay, stop what you are doing. Have you stopped? Good. This little post is pretty awesome. Maybe you know how to make homemade whipped butter already. If so, you are light years ahead of me. But, on the off chance that a good many of you didn’t know this little trick…I want to tell you! Oh, My, Goodness!! This was so fast and easy. And the homemade whipped butter I made was A-Maz-Ing!! seriously.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Go here for our full disclosure.
From the time the cream went into the bowl to the time the butter went into containers was about 10 minutes. We made whipped butter in 10 minutes! And, I know that the next time we have company I’ll be making a small batch of butter for homemade bread. Geesh. Love it! Who wouldn’t? This is like super woman stuff! We all love being able to eat delicious, homemade food that doesn’t take forever…don’t we!?
- stand or electric mixer (probably a blender would work as well?)
- Whip the cream until thick. (about 5 minutes on stand mixer)
- Beat in add-ins.
- Put them in little dipping bowls (we like these!) and put into the fridge.
- Be sure your bowl isn’t too large for the amount of cream you use.
- Scrape the bowl with a spatula often while the butter is being made.
- If you like, make a large batch and divide it into different flavors.
- Many add-ins will work best if you stir them in gently after the butter is finished.
- I haven’t tried the blender method but, it seems like it would work. If you’ve tried it…let me know!
My whipped butter flavors are:
My absolute favorite is the cracked pepper and salt butter. I can’t believe how amazing it is!! I went to my local health food store and bought peppercorns and sea salt and ground it myself in my coffee grinder. Seriously amazing!! Enough talking, I need to go slice my homemade bread and have a snack! Or, let’s be real…I might just pick up fancy bread at the store and pretend it’s homemade.
Looking for more homemade ideas? Try: