This garlic white pizza sauce is full of creamy, garlic flavor and is crazy easy to make! Perfect for a white pizza topped with spinach and artichoke (or your fave toppings!).
If you are looking for traditional pizza sauce, try this BEST pizza sauce recipe.
Mmmmm, nothing but creamy, garlic goodness on top of a perfect pizza crust!
The most important part of making a good gourmet pizza is finding the right sauce. And this is the right sauce! (full recipe for the sauce at the end of the post).
Start off by heating olive oil and garlic in a frying pan. Then you’re going to add a bit of milk to the mix. Then dump a bunch of spices in so that it is delicious.
After you finish mixing the sauce, you simply added it to a pizza crust and then put on your normal pizza toppings. The type of pizza crust doesn’t matter.
If you’re the type that likes to buy pre-made dough, go for it! It’s easy, and everyone needs ease in their lives. Otherwise, the crust that you just add water to will work, or you can make your own!
The moral of the story…use whatever pizza crust works best for you!
Then, add your favorite toppings. For this pizza, we added mozzarella cheese, spinach, artichoke, and bacon.
Cook your pizza according to the directions on the crust.
Hello, glorious pizza! No need to go anywhere or get something delivered. Not when you can make something that looks this good with so little effort.
Some other ideas for white pizza toppings:
- roasted potato and rosemary
- prosciutto and arugula
- spinach and mushroom
- sausage, caramelized onions and arugula
- bacon, artichokes and balsamic
Note: amp up this sauce with a cup of Parmesan cheese at the very end.
Garlic White Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups half & half milk works fine, too
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add the garlic and heat for about 3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the flour (start with 2 tablespoons), oregano, pepper, and salt. Whisk well.
- Add the half & half all at once, whisking constantly. Cook and stir until bubbly and until thickened (usually about 3 minutes)