These are thoughtful and personal gift ideas my family would love to receive. Best of all is that they fall under $50. Most of them…well under that $50!
For a food-loving family:
- A favorite cookbook. Be sure to include one that is kid-friendly, if there are small children. I recommend this one from Ree Drummond. Mark your favorite recipe with a little note for that special touch.
- Create a gift set with a cookbook, kitchen towel, utensils, and cute apron from the dollar store items. Gift sets are always special!
- Or, make a cookbook from your family and gift to others. I recommend blurb.com as an easy place to get started.
- Think about gifting a set of videos from a t.v. cooking star. These are fun to watch as a family! Season 1 of the Great British Bake-Off is a suggestion.
- What about gingerbread house kit or cookie cutter set to encourage family fun? Dolly Parton has a cookie cutter set. I mean…so cool!
- Cute little holiday messages stamped into tasty shortbread cookies. What’s not to love?
For a traveling family
- I’m all about this scratch-off map to record the places you’ve been. How fun is this!! I would love to see this in my house.
- A set of passport holders would be oh so cute.
- A National Geographic subscription.
- And for those that love traveling but can’t…Ticket to Ride is a game that families love to play!
For the coffee-loving family
- Make a set of homemade coffee syrups. SOOO much easier than you might think. Pinky promise! Grab some cute bottles and whip up a quick batch of these syrups. Super useful, personal, and delicious.
- coffee-scented candles? Hello, yes!
- a sampler set of ground coffee is always welcome (bonus, it’s under $15!)
- GORGEOUS set of ceramic coffee mugs for 4. So pretty!
For the board-game loving family:
- We love board games in our family and this game square looks like a must-have for us! We would grab coffee, treats, and sit for hours to work on this.
- Who wouldn’t love a tabletop cornhole game? Especially those in the cold weather states!
- Mad Libs. It’s a classic :)
- tabletop bingo. Because who wouldn’t like to host their own bingo nights?
- last year my family stumbled upon Superfight and have had an absolute blast fighting, all for the game!
- Lazer-cut mazes that are sooo good-looking (and a great price!)
For the family that has everything:
- Every year we gift our neighbors and friends Reindeer Rootbeer (craft beer for adults). A great gift that everyone loves.
- Christmas Cookie Coloring Tablecloth. Srsly…this is soooo cute!
- You draw on the tee’s with the special pens and at night…they light up!
- Turn any painting into a paint by number… super cool!
For the family that loves spending time outdoors:
- Especially if they have small children. There is nothing quite like popping popcorn over an open fire.
- Or roasting marshmallows.
- Or seeing your fire turn fun colors.
- I’m in love with these Camper Birdhouses. So cute!
- This RV Salt & Pepper set is on my list this year. Love.
For the animal loving family:
- a book of amazing animal facts is perfect for their coffee table.
- super cute animal flower pots come in all sorts of different animals and breeds.
- These cat-butt magnets are just too much, aren’t they. Funny stuff!
For that sentimental family:
- You know the family that deeply appreciates thoughtful and homemade gifts. The ones that get a bit teary-eyed at a single doodle on a card? This personalized peg family is perfect.
- I’m liking this photo snow globe.
- And these personalized Polaroid style coasters.
- Handmade goodies ALWAYS do well for a go-to gift idea. I like these tins for gifting homemade treats.
- Turn Instagram photos into a photo book.