I am calling this a challenge because I want you to challenge yourself to use your slow cooker more often. That doesn’t mean you have to cook every single meal or even use your crockpot daily. Just check out each email and give the recipes that look good to you a try. If you cook even just one slow cooker meal this month that’s a win in my book.
It's easy AND FREE to join!
I can't wait to see you there...
How the challenge works:
Each day you’ll get an email from me with a yummy new slow cooker recipe to try plus any relevant tips and tricks. Most of the recipes are only available via email and can't be found on the site. I like to treat my email subscribers special!
Your first email will show up right away and it will have a 22 page ebook with everything you need to know about using your slow cooker. At the end of the 30 days you'll also get an ebook with all 30 recipes in a single downloadable pdf. I mean...handy pants!
What if i have an instant pot and not a slow cooker?
Totally fine! In my book, they are very similar in how they operate. They are both fix and forget it..slow and fast...type of cooking methods. Use your Instant Pot, if you have it!
To get you started, here are some of the Instant Pot or Crockpot recipes already on NellieBellie:
Remember...most of the recipes in the emails aren't on this list. They are created ONLY for my email subscribers. Don't miss out!
- Instant Pot Chicken Biryani
- 30 Minute Instant Pot Lentil Curry
- easy Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Shredded Jerk Chicken Tacos (Instant Pot)--from frozen
- CrockPot Strawberry Dump Cobbler
- Sweet & Spicy Crockpot Meatballs
- easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe (stovetop, crockpot, instant pot recipes)
- CrockPot Baked Beans (with bacon)
- Crockpot Creamed Corn
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Stout Cake
- 17 Slow Cooker Desserts you NEED to try!
- the Easiest Sausage Queso Dip (slow-cooker)
- Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup [Instant pot recipe][Dairy-free recipe]
- Instant Pot Banana Bread in a jar