As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
This cheesy pull apart bread (sometimes called monkey bread) utilizes biscuit dough, ranch dressing, and parmesan cheese to keep it crazy easy and fast! Great for appetizers and side dishes.
Try using your favorite mozzarella or provolone cheese in place of the parmesan cheese to take it to the ultimate cheesy bread! Add a bit of garlic (or swap out the ranch dressing for your fave garlic dressing) for that cheesy garlic flavor!
If you are anything like us, you love delicious. You also love fast. And easy. We love recipes that give us delicious food without a lot of fuss and bother. We have other great things in life to get too. Life needs to be lived. And, some days, cooking just isn’t on the list of things we want to do.
Which is why we adore simple and easy recipes. Like this Parmesan and Ranch Pull Apart Bread. Similar to our popular Berry Monkey Bread, this recipe is only 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep.
How can this be? Our secret…we use Ranch Dressing to make this pull apart bread go so quickly. There is nothing wrong with pulling out some easy stuff here and there. Keep it simple, when you can.
While we prefer biscuits, other forms of refrigerator dough would be great as well! Hey, if you like…make your own dough! Yum!
Keep biscuit dough in your fridge. It can be used for breads, donuts, shortcakes…a multitude of tasty treats!
We are ranch dressing freaks around here and make a fabulous homemade buttermilk ranch dressing you should try! But, there are other great combos that we love! Italian dressing and mozzarella cheese is a favorite. As is Thousand Island with swiss cheese. Try out a few combos and let us know what your favorites are!
Quick tip: Italian dressing makes a terrific marinade for meat (especially chicken). Keep a bottle around so you are ready to serve up delicious chicken easy peasy!
Don’t worry about being perfect. You can’t go wrong with cheese and bread!
Oh be still my heart! Look at all that gooey, delicious, amazingness!
This is a terrific recipe to have in the recipe bank for company or holidays. Because it is so fast and easy it allows you to spend time on other time-consuming, important dishes (like cake. Always Homemade Chocolate Cake!).
If you like this pull apart bread, you should check out our fruit-studded monkey bread. Super good! And it also has 3 ingredients. We like that.
Parmesan and Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- 1/2 a bottle of ranch dressing
- 5 oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tubes of refrigerator biscuits the larger 7 oz tube–I usually grab the flaky version
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Grease a bundt pan (or a 9 by 9 inch pan).
- Place a layer of biscuit dough pulled apart into about 1 inch pieces.
- Top the layer of biscuit dough with ranch dressing. (this is an eyeball method. Don’t saturate it but…be generous)
- Top the dressing with a layer of parmesean cheese.
- Repeat until you are out of biscuit dough.
- Optional: top with fresh herbs (we used parsley)
- Bake until dark golden brown according to the biscuit directions (usually 425 for 15-20 minutes) but add an additional 10 minutes.