As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
This mint-infused lemonade is the best summer refreshment. It beats out all summer refreshments of all time. All. Time. It’s the perfect picnic refreshment.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Find our full disclosure here.
It’s simple, fast, easy to make in large amounts (think: parties), beautiful to look at, uses fresh and real ingredients, and good for you. Make up a batch in a giant pitcher (frankly, use a rubbermaid container. It might not be classy, but it’s definitely effective). That is one seriously long list of great things, isn’t it. Ready for the recipe …
Liquid Cane Sugar.
Water and Ice.
Though I believe this recipe to be the best it is only MY favorite combination of mint, lemon, and sugar. Feel free to tweak and twist it to match your favorite or your family’s favorite lemonade. If you need to add more lemon to make it more tart, or more mint for a stronger taste, or less sugar, feel free!
You’ll hopefully fall in love with it and keep a keg of it in your fridge all summer long because it’s so refreshing, delicious, and a great twist on your favorite summer drink!
- Use lemon juice if you don’t have or don’t want to get fresh lemons, no shame.
- If you choose to use granulated sugar rather than liquid cane you will get settling and need to stir often.
- Use a strainer when you pour to grab the mint before it heads into the glass. Or, strain the mint out prior to adding the ice and water. Or, chop the mint extra fine and leave it in. Options.
- Add alcohol to this base, if that’s your thing! Vodka, champagne, wine spritzers, and gin all work great!
- Seltzer water and ginger-ale are a great non-alcoholic addition to this lemonade. Kids love it! Try a cherry ginger-ale for a fun color!
Other drinks you might like to try…