I’m warning you right now, if you make a batch of this salted chocolate almond bark puffcorn be prepared that if you turn your back on it, it will be GONE!
It is seriously addictive stuff!
Only 3 easy ingredients. And a microwave.
A few other 3 ingredient recipes you should try:
Honestly, I’m not usually a fan of using almond bark (I’m more about real chocolate whenever possible) but totally make an exception for this treat. Almond bark is sooo easy for this recipe!
I’m showing you how to make a single recipe but, to be honest, I usually double it and use an entire package of almond bark and 2 bags of puffcorn.
It is totally scary how quickly 2 servings of this stuff goes, to be honest. Probably an unspoken contest to see who gets to eat the most and leave the others out.
Don’t even bother with melting the almond bark on the stove…use the microwave! Just be sure to melt it in a bowl large enough to add your puffcorn to.
Simply work in 30 second intervals to melt the almond bark. Turn the microwave on for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until the bark is melted.
After the almond bark is melted, add your puffcorn and stir-stir-stir!
Dump the puffcorn on to a sheet of parchment paper and separate it out a bit.
This is about the time you’ll be slapping hands and shooing people out of the kitchen. Honestly, if you get the next step done you’ll be ahead of my usual.
And…most likely you can totally forget about bothering with a bowl. These will be gone well before that becomes necessary.
I think a good sprinkle of sea salt on the warm chocolate almond bark is the perfect touch.
That, my friends, is the quickest way to the heart of your family, friends, neighbors, and strangers. I’m telling you…ADDICTIVE!
Salted Chocolate Almond Bark Puffcorn
- 6 squares chocolate almond bark
- 1 bag Chester's puffcorn (original flavor)
- seasalt according to personal taste
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, in 30 second intervals, melt the almond bark.
- Dump in the puffcorn and stir well. Move quickly before the chocolate hardens again. Note: it is difficult to cover every bit of the puffcorn, don't worry about it!
- Dump the chocolate covered puffcorn on to parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt. Let harden.