This list of Christmas Cookies for Kids to Make features lots of no-bake options, and easy recipes perfect for little ones to make by themselves or with light supervision. Get the kids in the kitchen making Christmas Cookies!
Kids always love making sugar cookies! Creating the dough, cutting out shapes, baking them, and decorating them with their favorite colors will always be a child's favorite Christmas Cookie. Easy recipes, fun variations, and even cake mix version...you are bound to find a delicious and easy sugar Christmas cookie for kids to make.
- Fool-Proof No Chill Sugar Cookies These sugar cookies don't need to be chilled prior to use. An easy and fool-proof sugar cookie recipe you'll love to use again and again!
- Sour Cream Cookies. Christmas sour cream sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting are light and fluffy, and they are perfect for cutting into fun shapes with cookie cutters!
- Butter Cookies These cookies are perfect for any holiday or season.
- Soft Sugar Cookies Christmas sugar cookies are simple and involve no rolling of dough or cutting out shapes! Just shape into balls, flatten with your hands, and decorate with festive sprinkles.
- Holiday Vanilla Pudding Cake Mix Cookies Holiday vanilla pudding cake cookies are perfect for the holidays and made with pantry items.
- Snowman Cookies These fun and delicious snowman cookies will make everyone’s heart melt! A fun treat to make as a classroom project or the perfect holiday dessert and winter fun for kids!
- Melted Snowman Cookies Kids LOVE the way these are decorated and have so much fun making these.
- Christmas Light Cookies These easy Christmas Light Cookies are a fun and festive way to welcome in the holiday season.
- High Altitude Sugar Cookies You can make thick and fluffy sugar cookies despite high altitude with these high altitude sugar cookies. They're a lofthouse cookie copycat recipe and require no cookie cutters!
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies The kids will have so much fun helping you bake and decorate these Christmas cookies.
The following recipes are the easiest versions of some classic Christmas cookies that kids love. Don't miss the chance to teach your kids some of these old favorites.
Classic Christmas cookies for kids to make:
- No Molasses Ginger Cookies These ginger cookies are soft, full of flavor and don't require molasses. Quick, easy, and soon to be a family favorite!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are the best peanut butter cookies around! Naturally gluten-free, these are fast and easy to make...a great recipe for holiday cookies!
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies. A classic Christmas cookie that kids love!
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies These cookies have just 4 ingredients and look absolutely beautiful on any holiday dessert table.
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies This Peppermint Pinwheel recipe makes rich-tasting cookies with a minty surprise that everyone will love!
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cookies The easiest chocolate cookies ever! Only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes from bowl to belly!
- Soft Monster Cookies Soft, chocolatey, and chewy peanut buttery monster cookies. A family classic that we have been enjoying for decades.
Candy can sound intimidating to make even for adults but these recipes are crazy easy and perfect for kids to try their hands at candy treats.
- easy Homemade Peanut Butter Cups easy 4-ingredient peanut butter cups with ZERO refined sugar!
- Kit Kat Reindeer Treat These cute Kit Kat Reindeer treats are easy to make, only a few ingredients and (almost) too cute to eat. Here’s how to make them!
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls Healthy Peanut Butter Balls with just 4 ingredients!
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles Candy Rolo Pretzel Turtles are a classic treat that only require 3 ingredients: Rolo candies, pecans, and pretzels.
No Bake Cookies are always the perfect recipes for kids to make. This is a list of so many different tasty kinds of no bake cookies. Your kids are BOUND to find a favorite to make!
No Bake Cookies:
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Balls Is there anything more perfect in all the land than Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles? I don't think so either.
- Oreo Christmas Cookies These festive no bake Christmas cookies will be a guest favorite!
- No Bake Chocolate Cookies with Peanuts & Oats These cookies are made from whole, good for you ingredients and a lot of love, and they only take just a few minutes to make.
- Cornflake cookies Sweet and crunchy no-bake peanut butter cornflake cookies are super easy to make in just 15 minutes with only 5 ingredients!
- Oreo Ornament Cookies This Oreo Ornament Cookies recipe transforms plain Oreos into adorable Christmas tree ornaments by simply dipping them into white chocolate, placing a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini on the top then coating them with sprinkles or mini M&M’s.
- Cereal Holly Cookies These no bake Cereal Holly Cookies are a quick and festive cookie recipe for your holiday party.
- No Bake Melting Snowman Cookies No Bake Melting Snowman Cookies are perfectly adorable for holiday treats.
- Classic Chocolate No Bake Cookies Easy No-Bake Cookies will satisfy deep-seated chocolate cravings with only seven everyday pantry ingredients and about 15 minutes of prep time!
- White Chocolate No Bake Cookies White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies are the solution to needing Christmas cookies when you’re out of time and out of energy.
- No Bake Butterscotch Cookies These cookies are for all of you that are crazy about butterscotch.
- No Bake Pumpkin Cookies Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cookies. Make a batch of cookies in 15 minutes!
- Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cookies A classic chocolate no bake cookie is taken to new levels with these quick and easy to make Chocolate Peppermint No Bake Cookies!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies No fuss, no muss low carb cookies.
- Rudolph Nose Dough Balls These chocolate covered Rudolph Nose Dough Balls will be the hit of your Christmas get together! They’re amazing edible cookie dough truffles covered in a red chocolate shell for a one of a kind no bake Christmas cookie.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are easy to make, packed with protein and stuffed with Reese’s Pieces for good measure. They’re made with just 7 ingredients and are ready to devour in 10 minutes!
- Butter Balls Make a tasty treat in no time at all with a few basic ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now.
- Away in a Manger Christmas Cookies They’re super easy to make, don’t involve any cooking at all, and even kids can make them.
The following recipes don't fit into a particular category but NEED to be included because they are easy, fun, and tasty!
- Santa Hat Brownies An easy and fun Christmas treat the whole family loves and the kids will love to help make! Use a brownie mix to keep these Santa Hat Brownies quick and easy.
- Easy Oreo Balls Oreo Cookie balls are a super simple 3 ingredient treat that elevates a delicious classic cookie to a whole other decadent level.
- Christmas Cherry Balls These no bake Christmas cherry balls are so easy to make and great for making with small children.
- No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles These No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles are super simple to make and perfect for a party!
- Easy Christmas Pretzels These cute Christmas Pretzels are a fun, easy snack and dessert to make with the kids.
- M & M's Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies These easy M&M’s Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are made using chocolate cake mix, oil, eggs and colorful chocolate M&M candies!
- Reindeer Cookies These Reindeer Cookies will be the perfect addition to a Jolly Good Holiday Time! Crazy easy to assemble making them the perfect Adorable & Fun Christmas Kid Craft Treat!
- Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies Naughty or nice, baking these cookies will put you on the nice list! Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies to celebrate the season! Gluten-free and vegan, healthy and delicious, the perfect holiday cookie for kids of all ages!
- Graham Cracker Cookie Bars Graham Cracker Cookie Bars, with or without coconut, has a graham cracker crust that topped with layers of ingredients.
After you've made the cookies you need to freeze them to be used for Christmas! Check out all my tips and tricks for freezing cookies!