Technically the title of this treat should be — Peppermint milk-chocolate drizzled white-chocolate-covered pretzels. But, that seems a bit much to try to fit. So, I made sure to include all the necessary adjectives…peppermint and chocolate-covered. That seems to be the most important and I’m all about Peppermint and Chocolate together! So, Peppermint Chocolate-covered Pretzels, it is.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Go here for our full disclosure.
These are really easy to make, don’t require fancy tools, and let me tell you—taste amazing!! No really, ah-mahz-ing! With an extra z-ing! And they are one of those great holiday sweets that works really well as a gift. Make a a bunch of these, package them up in a cute tin or even just a plain box, and gift them to your neighbors, teachers, etc. Everyone will appreciate these as gifts, and you won’t have to go crazy spending a ton of money. And these chocolate covered pretzels are certainly easier to make than traditional fudge or truffles!!!
Peppermint Chocolate-covered Pretzels
- White Chocolate or Vanilla candy coating I used Candyquik
- milk or dark chocolate chips
- Andes peppermint chips in the baking section
- Mini pretzels
- Note: You'll have to judge for yourself how much chocolate and pretzels to use. This is just what we used.
- Melt 1 package of Candyquik in microwave (follow package directions)
- In large bowl or pan, stir melted chocolate with about 3 cups of pretzels (add more if you like)
- Let cool for a couple minutes.
- Pour onto table or counter that has been lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle Andes chips on top and press in gently.
- Melt 1/2 bag of chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl at 30 sec intervals.
- Drizzle with spoon over the pretzels.
- Cool. Break up and store in airtight container. Can be frozen. Should be eaten and enjoyed!!
You can also make a batch of these babies up for your next holiday gathering. Instead of bringing a pie or green bean casserole, offer to bring these. Everyone will be glad you did! Guaranteed winner winner chicken dinner!! For sure!
More Christmas sweets:
Coffee to have with your pretzels:
P.S. As I write this post guess what I am snacking on? You guessed it! These peppermint chocolate covered pretzels, with a cup of ginger tea. Sigh, it’s good to be me! If you follow me on Instagram you would also have seen a view out my window while I was snacking! Don’t follow me? Well…what are you waiting for? Our Instagram feed is stunning, if I do say so myself.