We have the cubbies built! And let me tell you, this has been long coming.
Oh boy this has been a hard and productive week in the One Room Challenge. The photo above shows all of the hard work we’ve accomplished this week and also shows how far we have to do.
Would you all be interested in a tutorial on how we built those cubbies? Holler in the comments below if you are interested!
What we have done this week:
- Installed the Armstrong Flooring throughout this space and the adjoining kitchen. And it is sooo good! Be sure to check out the tutorial for installing this amazing vinyl tile.
- The cubbies are built! This is going to be amazing for our family and look sooo good!
What we have left to do:
- Paint all those cubbies. Initially I was going with baby blue but now…now I’m leaning towards white. We will see what happens.
- Add the crown moulding and trim.
- Paint the trim.
- Stencil the wall.
- Install the window treatments.
I’m going to leave it right here. There isn’t much more to say or tell. Stay tuned for the final reveal…it will be soooo good!