As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Start by dipping the edge your martini glass in half & half or cream (chocolate syrup also works for this), and then crushed graham crackers. This gives us the graham cracker flavor of an s’more. And dang…it’s a pretty looking glass!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Find our full disclosure here.
Into your cocktail shaker you are going to add a giant dollop of chocolate syrup. I’m using homemade syrup made with dark chocolate to help combat the sweetness this drink can have. I don’t like uber sweet cocktails. If you are a girly girl cocktail drinker, traditional chocolate syrup will be great. If you like your drinks extra boozy…try Godiva Chocolate liqueur instead of syrup. Holy heck!
Add a shot of Marshmallow Vodka…
And a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream…
And a shot of Half & Half (cream works, also)…
Fill the shaker the rest of the way with ice and start shaking, baby. For a couple of minutes.
Pour that deliciousness into your graham lined glass.
Top with another shot of half & half! I know I forgot to add a picture, so some of you that follow pictures and not text might get a very strong drink. Teaches you to read text, doesn’t it :).
I like to add a roasted marshmallow to the edge of these drinks. I roast mine over a non-toxic candle. Effective but not terribly classy, I know. Another idea is to put mini marshmallows on a toothpick and add it as a garnish.
- 1 shot Marshmallow Vodka
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup or liqueur
- 1 shot Irish Cream
- 2 shots half & half 1 in the shaker and 1 to pour over top of the finished drink
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka and Irish Cream.
- Add 1 shot of half and half.
- Fill the shaker the rest of the way with ice and shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass dipped in cream (or chocolate syrup) and crushed graham crackers.
- Top with the remaining 1 half of half and half.