Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best ones. Cookie recipes often prove that, but I guarantee that this Cookies & Cream Cookie Recipe will be one of the best ones you’ll ever try. Try this Delicious Cookies & Cream Cookie recipe stuffed with crushed Oreos…so tasty!
These soft cookies are stuffed with crushed Oreo’s for a delicious take on the traditional chocolate chip cookie. Dip them in a glass of milk for the ultimate treat!
- Butter. Use room temperature butter for creaming with the sugar.
- Granulated sugar.
- Brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract.
- All-purpose flour. These cookies hold up well with gluten-free flour.
- Oreos, crushed. Or any chocolate sandwich cookies from your grocery store.
- Preheat your oven and line your baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it well with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well. Set aside.
- In your stand mixer (with the paddle attachment) Cream the butter, sugars, and vanilla extract until the mixture is creamy in texture.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in batches and mix till until well combined.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the mixture.
- Chill the dough for at least half an hour.
- With a cookie scoop out portions of the cookie dough and roll it between your palms to give them a round shape.
- Bake on the cookie sheet for 12-14 mins. Place on a cooling rack to cool down before you store them.
- Cut cold cream cheese into little chunks and mix in with the crushed Oreo’s for even more “cream” in your cookies.
- Stir in a cup of white chocolate chips with the Oreo’s.
- Mix in chopped Andes candy for a fun peppermint flavor.
- Leave some of the Oreo’s chunked for a different texture.
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 3/4 cup Butter 170 grams
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar 150 grams
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar 70 grams
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cup All-purpose flour 325 grams
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat your oven at 180 C / 350 F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it well with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream the butter with granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract till the mixture is creamy in texture.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture to the prepared butter mixture in batches and mix till everything comes together.
- Lastly, add the crushed Oreos to the mixture and give it one final mix.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least half an hour.
- Take an ice cream scoop, and scoop out portions of the dough and roll it between your palms to give them a round shape. shape.
- Place them on the prepared tray keeping some space between each. Bake for 12-14 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!