Candy Corn punch is very easy to make, tasty to drink, and a fantastic beverage for parties and special occasions (although we drink it on Tuesday afternoons around here just for fun!). This Halloween Punch is a favorite among younger kids, because of how fun and sweet it is. And it only takes a few minutes and 3 ingredients to prepare!
This Candy Corn Punch is incredibly simple, just grab some pineapple, the juice from the pineapple (or bought pineapple juice), and orange soda. Then pour the ingredients into some glasses (clear work best so you can see the fun layers!), and top with whipped cream and candy corn.
Note the variations below for other ingredients that would be fun to substitute.
- Pineapple Tidbits or chunks. Fresh pineapple works great but I often reach for the canned version. Go ahead and add the juice with the pineapple.
- Orange soda.
- Whipped cream. Use real whipped cream instead of whipped topping.
Variations to try:
- Orange Juice instead of soda
- Orange Gatorade instead of soda
- Ice cream instead of whipped cream
- Whipped coconut cream instead of whipped cream
- Mandarin oranges instead of pineapple (note this won’t give you layers if you are wanting to achieve that)
- For adults, add vodka with the pineapples. Or coconut rum…yum.
Another fun Halloween Punch idea: Witches Brew Punch
And, for the candy corn theme: Candy Corn Fruit Cups
And the MOST FUN Halloween Chex Mix
To get a layered effect check out the detailed instructions further down this post.
- Add pineapple tidbits to the bottom third of your glass.
- Pour orange soda over the pineapple and fill the glass 2/3 full.
- Top with whipped cream and candy corn for garnish.
How can I create fun layers?
To create a layered effect with Candy corn punch you’ll need:
- clear glass so you can see your finished work.
- additional pineapple juice, yellow Powerade, or mango juice
Layering drinks is all about making sure the heaviest (usually the sugary one) beverage is on the bottom.
- Add the pineapple to the bottom of the glass.
- Pour the orange soda over the top and wait for it to settle.
- Use the spoon, touch the edge of the glass while you pour, to gently pour the pineapple juice over the orange soda. Let it settle.
- Gently add the whipped cream on top.
Can I make this Candy Corn Punch in a punch bowl?
I wouldn’t recommend making this drink in a punch bowl because you’ll lose the layered effect and the pineapple will sink to the bottom of the bowl.
My suggestion would be to have a drink table set up with ingredients and let the guests create their own drinks. Bonus: it’s an activity!
3 ingredient candy corn punch
- 1/3 of the glass pineapple tidbits make sure they are cold!
- 1/3 of the glass orange soda you can use orange juice, if you prefer
- dollup whipped cream
- candy corn
- Fill the glass about 1/3 full with cold pineapple tidbits
- Pour orange soda on top of the pineapple until the glass is about 2/3 full
- Dollup a scoop of whipped cream (or ice cream) on top.
- Don’t forget to top with a candy corn!
Recipe Tester Miranda says…
I tried 4 variations of the recipe just to see which I preferred; they’re listed below in order of most liked to least:
- Pineapple tidbits, orange soda, & vanilla ice cream was my favorite variation. It layered the best to me and was the perfect combo of flavors- I was surprised by how much I liked it, especially with the candy corn- you definitely can’t leave it out.
- Pineapple oj and whipped cream was a lighter/healthier alternative. It layered ok. The flavor was good but second best in my opinion.
- Pineapple orange soda & whipped cream was good but lacked the creaminess I like in the first two versions. The soda and whipped cream combined kind of made the whipped cream not as enjoyable- it was a funny mouth feel to me.
- Pineapple, oj, and ice cream were my least favorite- but if you like really icy fun drinks this might be your go to version.
Overall, I thought this was a really fun treat and convenient if you only want a small serving for a child or yourself for a simple treat. I made my favorite version for my 11-year-old niece and she loved it. She thought it looked really cool and was excited I made it just for her!
3 thoughts on “Candy Corn Halloween Punch – only 3 ingredients!”
Yay! I’m so glad. Good to know that the OJ wasn’t missed :).
I made this for my kids Halloween party and forgot to add OJ, but OMG was it awesome!
I never thought to add pineapple chunks to juice to put into Fanta! Love it! #client