This Witch's Brew is a fun Halloween punch that is easy to make and delicious to drink! Only 4 easy to find ingredients, you'll have this recipe made up in a jiffy!
Although cake, pies, soups, and hotdish's are some of our most popular recipes, our Candy Corn Punch is among the favorites. Each fall we see it gain another round of popularity again as a new batch of homes are trying it out.
That's why I know that you'll love this recipe, too. This is another Halloween punch that is so easy, it's scary (see what I did there :)). Scary awesome!
The best part is that these ingredients are easy to find at your local store. You could even sub out the gummy worms for some candy ghosts that sit on the rim of the glass.
Ideally, for a party, you have the green juice part of the punch made up, in advance, and sitting in a cauldron. I couldn't find one this time of year and didn't have the patience to wait for it to be delivered. But wouldn't that be fun!
Pour up that juice from the cauldron and then put in a scoop of ice cream and a gummy worm.
Those kids will shriek with joy over this special punch!
Witch's Brew Punch
- green juice Hawaiian Punch has a green one. Not particularly healthy but...
- 7-Up or similar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Gummy Worms
- Start by filling your glass or punch bowl half way with green juice.
- Fill it the remaining rest of the way with 7-Up.
- Top with ice cream. One scoop for a cup, or five large scoops for a punch bowl.
- Gently stir.
- Top with a few gummy worms.
- Serve and enjoy!