These dipped oreo pops are the cutest thing for fall! Shaped like apples, they would be absolutely darling for a fall party or kids event. And the best part is that they are easy to make!
Look at the cute tootsie roll stem and gumdrop leaf. I mean…so cute!
Red candy melt is easy to find at craft stores like Michaels, online (grab it HERE), or you can add food coloring to white chocolate.
Add a drop of the candy melt in the center of the Oreo cookie. This will be where the stick is inserted and will keep it sturdy.
Not going to lie, if you handed out some Oreo cookies on a stick, you would already be a hero!
But, lets keep going and dip the Oreo cookie into the candy melt. Make sure you work with small amounts of melt, at a time, keeping it nice and melty.
Stick that adorable tootsie roll stem and gumdrop leaf into the “apple” while the candy melt is still warm. As it cools, it will hold it nice and tight!
Note: I didn’t think of it, at the time, but how cute would it be to add a little gummy worm? So cute!
Serve these up with some warm apple cider and you would have one adorable and tasty fall treat!! So sweet.
Apple Dipped Oreo Pops
The sweetest, and easiest little Apple treats! Dipped Oreo's that look just like cute little apples!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 large bag of Red Melting Chocolate
- 1 bag of Tootsie Rolls
- 1 bag of Sour Jolly Rancher Gummies I just used the green apple flavor
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Start by melting down your chocolate. I placed mine in the microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Pull the tops off each Oreo, and place melted chocolate on top of the center. Replace the top and let chocolate harden to hold your Oreo together.
- I also dipped the end of each stick in chocolate before placing it in the center of the Oreos, to secure them in place.
- Once chocolate is hardened, dip entire Oreo into red chocolate.
- Cut your Tootsie Rolls in half and roll them out into "stems" in the palm of your hand.
- Before your chocolate hardens place one "stem" and one jolly rancher gummy for your "leaf" onto the top of each Oreo pop.
- Let chocolate harden. You can place your pops in the freezer to set.