Nothing quite beats the fun of popcorn for a snack, does it? Popcorn fits the bill for movies, game night, and even homework. It is a fave in our house and, I’m willing to bet, a favorite for yours! These popcorn recipes up the ante just a wee bit from typical microwave popcorn.
Quickly, did you know you can make your own microwave popcorn easily? It’s a great little trick to know. And may prove useful for many of the popcorn recipes below…
21 Fun Popcorn Recipes
1. Cracker Jack Recipe
2. Fun Unicorn Style Popcorn
3. Valentines Candy Popcorn
4. Peanut Butter Popcorn
5. Unicorn Popcorn
6. Star Wars Inspired Popcorn
7. Patriotic Popcorn Crunch Recipe
8. Lucky Charms Popcorn White Chocolate
9. Candy Corn Fall Popcprn Recipe
10. Salted Dark Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
11. Brownie Batter Popcorn
12. Maple Snickerdoodle Popcorn
13. Peppermint Crunch Popcorn Recipe
14. Frozen Chocolate Popcorn
15. Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
16. Mexican Churro Popcorn Recipe
17. Slime Popcorn Snack Mix
18. Kool Aid Flavoured Popcorn Recipe
19. Firecracker Popcorn
20. Popcorn Snowballs
21. Easy Peppermint Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn
I’m all about that Lucky Charms popcorn…looks amazing and fun! Although mixing the two sort of defeats the low-calorie appeal of popcorn, I’m thinking. Who cares, soooo delish!
Some fun stuff that we use for popcorn in our house (well, not that silicone popper…I want that!) but those popcorn boxes are soo much fun!
Tell me what do you love to eat with, on, or around your popcorn? And are you a purist and only make your popcorn on the stove? Or health-conscious and only about the air popper (and zero butter melting on top?). Or…is the microwave your best friend?