This is what happens when you combine two favorite desserts into one pan! While s’mores might bring back fond memories of summertime, this simple no-bake recipe is perfect for holiday parties, family celebrations, and more—any time of year! Time to impress all your relatives at your next holiday get-together with these to-die-for no-bake dessert bars.
S’mores Chocolate Eclair No-Bake Dessert Bars
You are mmmmmm’ing and drooling, as well you should. Yes, they really are as good as they sound. Truly. And they’re super easy to make, as any no-bake dessert bars should be!
Like me, you probably have fond memories you associate with s’mores and/or eclair cake. I sure do. For both. They take me back to when we were youth leaders for many, many summers full of camping, barbecues, picnics, and swimming. S’mores and all the variations possible are something I mastered early on in our leadership years. Now, every time I have a s’more it brings me back to those nights of laughing, talking, and teenage hysteria around the campfire. Good times.
For me, chocolate eclair cake has even more sentimentality and memories attached to it than s’mores. My grandmother used to make this cake for Christmas. As a child, whenever we got to go to her home for holidays, it was a major treat. All of us would pile into the van, trek the miles up north, and grab the best available sleeping spot. We adored sleeping all over the house wherever we could find a spot (with a family as large as ours, we were most often on floors—which we thought was great!), pretending we couldn’t hear the adults talking at the table, and waking up to the sound of my Grandma tinkering in the kitchen.
I’ve carried on the tradition of chocolate eclair cake for our own holidays. It isn’t the same as Grandma’s, for sure, but we all have a few moments of smiles and memories while we cut into it. It will be a favorite for generations to come, I’m sure. Now, these quick-and-easy no-bake dessert bars can bring smiles and joy to your family—they’re perfect for the holiday season too!
Let’s just say that putting both of these treats into the same pan might cause me to become a complete basketcase of tears and sentimentalism. In the best possible way.
#HersheysSummer is made better with this Hershey’s Milk Chocolate treat! For more information, including crafts and recipes, visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com.
- 1 pkg French vanilla pudding mix.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 oz whipped topping
- 30 Jet Puffed large marshmallows 1 pkg
- 3 teaspoons corn syrup
- 6 Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 box Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- Line the bottom of a 9 by 13 cake pan with Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
- Beat the pudding mix with the milk until well beaten. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread the pudding mix on the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- In a double broiler melt Jet Puffed Marshmallows and corn syrup together until marshmallows are melted.
- Spread melted mallows on the grahams.
- Top with another layer of Honeymaid Graham Crackers
- In double broiler melt chocolate and butter together just until melted.
- Quickly spread chocolate on grahams.
- Cover and cool in the fridge for several hours, overnight if possible.
More recipes you might enjoy:
- S’mores Cheesecake Bites
- Fresh Mint Chocolate Bars
- Coconut Date Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Apple Pie Crumble Bars
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by The Hershey Company via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of The Hershey Company or Momtrends. Find our full disclosure here.1