Is there a more traditional holiday cookie recipe than the Peanut Butter blossom? We sure don’t think so! Peanut butter blossoms come in so many variations and flavors. You can use peppermint kisses, peanut butter cups, Rolo’s (try our Caramel Rolo PB cookies), or stars. You can drizzle the baked cookies with chocolate, caramel, or white chocolate. Heck, you could even roll the dough in sprinkles or sugar before you even cook them. Try colored sugar for a fun touch! No wonder these cookies are traditional favorites! They can’t get much easier or tastier! That’s why wanted to include this gluten-free Peanut Butter blossom in our recipe collection on NellieBellie.
Peanut Butter blossoms use a traditional peanut butter cookie as a holder for the chocolate goodness. We wanted to have our best traditional peanut butter cookie available, but also be sure that those of you that need a gluten-free option have a great one. And this gluten-free Peanut Butter blossoms recipe is a GREAT one.
The best. In fact, we prefer this gluten-free version to the traditional peanut butter cookie recipe. They are just that crazy good!
So make up a batch of these for your gluten-free holiday baking. Or for your regular holiday baking, like us! With only 4 ingredients these are one of the fastest cookie recipes we’ve made! Make up a giant batch of them and use our tips for freezing cookies for later then you can mark one thing of your to-do list this month! Tasty Christmas cookies… done! Make a gluten-free option… done!
- 2 cups peanut butter use chunky if you like!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- Bag of chocolate kisses of stars
- Mix ingredients well.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes at 375 degrees or until the edges are set.
- Immediately after taking the cookies out of the oven press your chocolate stars or kisses into the top.
- Cool the cookies completely before setting on top of one another.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze.