As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Oh gosh, this cocktail couldn’t be easier. Just 4 easy ingredients and you have a tasty, seasonal cocktail. It’s so pretty, too!
In fact, sub out the cranberry juice for apple cider, orange juice, or just about any juice and you’ll have a different but still delicious cocktail!
Last week, in fact, I created this drink with Apple Cider and lemon juice instead of Cranberry and Lime Juice and it was soooo good!
Do you have to use Ginger Ale?
No, not all. Any clear carbonated beverage works great. Club Soda, Sprite, or ginger ale will do nicely.
This cocktail is too sour!
This is a sour, sour cocktail. The combo of lime juice and cranberry juice, both of which are already quite tart, can be too much for some. Go head and add simple syrup to cut down the tartness. Even a shot of orange juice can be really nice!
Cranberry Whiskey Sour
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz whiskey
- 1 oz lime juice
- ginger ale any carbonated water or clear soda will do nicely
- egg white optional. Only use pasteurized egg whites!
- Add the cranberry juice, whiskey, and lime juice to a shaker. Add egg white, if desired.
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a lowball glass and top it off with ginger ale.
- Serve with a swizzle stick of cranberries.