Oh...Happy Tuesday, lovelies! And with this Blackberry Coconut Smirnoff cocktail, it's a happy day indeed! This cocktail is easy to make and uses great ingredients. Fresh blackberries, coconut milk, agave nectar, and Smirnoff and you are on your way to a Happy Tuesday night with me!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Find our full disclosure here.
Technically, I had this on Saturday. So, I had a Happy Saturday night. But I know that some weeks you just don't fight when and how the small moments in time that make you feel like a controlled adult come. With kids, jobs, family, schedules, and all the stuff life brings...grab your happy moment when you can and just go with it.
I hope tonight is the night you get to make this!
This cocktail is very easy to make (thank goodness, right!), sweet, light on the alcohol, and refreshing. Of course you can always add additional alcohol to the recipe and cut down the sweetness a bit by omitting the agave nectar. Do what YOU love. I'm just hoping to give you a simple cocktail idea to make your life a bit easier.
Blackberry Smirnoff Cocktail
2 tablespoons [easyazon_link identifier="B01C4KKN0A" locale="US"]Agave Nectar[/easyazon_link]
½ cup fresh blackberries, rinsed and dried
½ cup canned coconut milk (be sure to stir it!)
1 bottle chilled Smirnoff
- In a chilled [easyazon_link identifier="B00WB1I4L8" locale="US"]cocktail shaker[/easyazon_link]muddle the blackberries in the agave nectar. (if you don't have a muddler just mash them good with a fork. It works)
- Pour in the coconut milk and fill the rest of the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into 2 whiskey glasses. (the blackberry seeds often block the shaker strainer and I found it easier to simply use a knife blocking the seeds to pour directly from the shaker)
- Top each glass off with Smirnoff (use original or black flavor) and a fresh blackberry on top.