As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
- 12 oz. coffee
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp. cocoa
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix sugar, cocoa and honey together in small saucepan.
- Slowly add whipping cream, stirring well.
- Bring to a simmer on the stove, stirring frequently.
- Add half the mixture to 6 oz. of coffee.
- Top with marshmallows.
Milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc. can all be substituted for the heavy cream. Your drink won't be as rich and "s'more-like", but it will still be delicious!