Honey Lemon gluten free Almond Bars.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 6 egg yolks
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cups lemon juice 2-3 fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup butter
- combine the first three ingredients together and pat into the bottom of a 8 by 8 inch square pan.
- Beat the egg yolks, honey, and lemon juice together in the top of a double boiler.
- Bring them to a gentle boil and then add the butter.
- Gently boil for 10-12 minutes, stirring often. Cool and pour o top of the crust.
- Bake for an additional 18-20 minutes.
- Cool and eat.
Made this recipe?Mention miznelliebellie or tag #NBRecipes!