Easy Veggie Burger Recipe
Cook Time 8 minutes
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms I prefer portabella and bella both
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp crushed dried fennel
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- Place zucchini, beans, mushrooms, and onion in food processor or blender and blend smooth. (I mince mine by hand...yikes! I NEED a food processor for this)
- Add in eggs, oats, cheese, and herbs.
- Mix just until properly mixed together. (eggs should be properly incorporated)
- Roll into 2 inch diameter balls and place into hot oiled pan at medium-high heat.
- Press with a fork into a circle about 3/4 inch thick pressing the sides in as you go.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side at med-high heat.
- Serve on a toasted but with slaw on top (optional, of course :))
Pages: 1 2