As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
During the summer, my favorite thing to serve at a party or anytime a crowd is gathered is dip and chips. In fact, we sometimes have parties with only dips. If you ask my sister what her favorite food is she says…dip. Any kind. Which means I make ALOT of dips.
Today I’ve gathered some of my favorite cold dips. These are recipes to serve a crowd (or for a potluck if you are from Minnesota ;)) and always a crowd favorite. The cold Crab Dip and Pimento Cheese Dip are must-try’s. Like, non-negotiable you MUST try.
I also ended this collection with what I personally believe to be the very BEST dip. It is so dang easy and fast. So dang. Easy. Fast.
But first, let’s get to my favorite dips…
5 Minute Avocado Ranch Dip from Two Healthy Kitchens
Cheddar Bacon Garlic Dip from The Gracious Wife
Dill Pickle Dip from A Forks Tale
Mediterranean Layered Dip from Dinner at the Zoo
Easy Taco Dip from Sugar Spun Run
Chipotle Ranch Chip Dip from The Creative Bite
Sriracha Cheddar Cheese Ball from A Weary Chef
Cold Crab Dip from Wholesome Yum
Cold Spinach Feta Dip from Easy Family Recipes
BLT Dip from The Gracious Wife
Spicy Corn Dip from Lydi Out Loud
Mexican Street Corn Dip from Baby Savers
Beer Dip from The Two Bite Club
Lemon Dill Dip from Simply Stacie
Smoked Salmon Dip from Dinner at the Zoo
Pimento Cheddar Cheese Dip from Tastes of Lizzy T
Parmesan Bacon Dip from Who Needs a Cape
Black Bean and Corn Salsa from Garnish and Glaze
Creamy Cucumber Layered Dip from The Creative Bite
Creamy Black Bean Avocado Dip from The Gracious Wife
Roasted Red Pepper Dip from Belle of the Kitchen
Salmon Dip from Sunny Sweet Days
Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette Dip from Who Needs a Cape
Loaded Bacon Ranch Dip from Food Folks and Fun
Some tips for cold dips:
- keep them cold in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- if they are going to be unopened for any length of time, place the bowl into a large bowl filled with ice.
- most dips use a base of sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, or yogurt. Many of which can be interchanged to dietary preferences.
- adding fresh herbs right before you serve your dip is a great way to elevate the dip.
- many dips can be made a day or two ahead of when you are serving and it will enhance the flavor.
- for a simple and fun party idea, cover the bottom of a small plastic cup with dip and add veggies or ships to the remainder of the cup. Line them up for the guests to enjoy.
And, of course, my absolute favorite is the 3-ingredient Olive Dip. Which cannot get any faster, easier, or tastier!
I would love to hear what is your go-to cold dip recipe. I’m always looking to try new ones. My sister’s birthday is coming up soon and I have to be prepared :).