As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Thank you PEBBLES™ Cereal for sponsoring this post. PEBBLES™ Cereal is gluten-free and a great inclusive option for your family!
Creamy, decadent no-bake chocolate cheesecake filling sits on top a sweet, crunchy Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal bar crust for the ultimate in sweet treats! Perfect for your family gathering or parties, these are a for sure crowd favorite!
Does anyone else have a childish love of breakfast cereal? Oh good, I’m glad I am not the only one.
Fruity and Cocoa PEBBLES™ are some of my all-time favorites (did you know, though, that they come in 4 fun flavors? Yep, now you know.) and I’ve been excited to share this recipe with you just in time for all the family parties and fun gatherings!
Cocoa PEBBLES™ are naturally gluten-free and such a fun and creative ingredient to help keep these decadent cheesecake bars completely gluten-free.
But holy cow are these bars delicious! Like, CRAZY delicious!
The best part of this recipe is that it is no-bake. Creating these is simple and easy without a lot of stressful steps, the recipe feeds a ton of people (about 20 bars per recipe!), and uses easy to find ingredients.
Gurrlll…you need to try these for your next party or family gathering. They are rich and decadent and one recipe will easily get enough bars for 20 people. Or eight 16-year-old boys, in my case. Dang, those boys eat!
Can we talk about that Cocoa PEBBLES™ crust for a hot sec? I KNOW you are familiar with these treats. The cereal bar treats. There isn’t a school or church function that doesn’t have them. But have you used them as a base for a creamy, no-bake, totally decadent cheesecake filling?
And that filling. You GUYS! You’ll be eating it with a spoon, it’s so good. Just a few ingredients beat up together to create the ultimate in rich, decadent, and creamy deliciousness that sits atop that cereal crust like a dream.
Really, it’s about that crust and filling combo. That’s where the magic lives.
These bars are a reminder that taking gluten out of your life requires ZERO SACRIFICE in flavor. Zilch. None.
I saved part of the box of Cocoa PEBBLES™ for an afternoon snack and it’s calling my name. Yabba Dabba Doo!™ (I just had to. It had to be done.)
THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s19)
PEBBLES™ Chocolate Cheesecake Bars with cereal crust
- 4 cups Cocoa PEBBLES™ Cereal
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow cream, divided half for the crust, half for the top of your bars
- 4 oz butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cold coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
- When the butter is melted, add the 1/2 jar of marshmallow cream and stir to combine.
- When smooth, add in the cereal, vanilla extract, and salt and stir to combine.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a greased 9 by 13inch pan. Chill until needed.
- In a large bowl (I used my stand mixer for this but a hand mixer would also work), add the softened cream cheese and brown sugar.
- Beat well until creamy.
- Add the cold coffee, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and beat again.
- Beat again until well combined.
- Spread the filling onto the cereal crust. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- If desired, when cooled, spread the other half of the jar of marshmallow cream on the top of your bars and torch for the perfect S'more Chocolate Cheesecake Bar!