As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
- Fruit for grilling. our favorites are peaches, pineapple, oranges, and grapefruit
- Pound cake. Tastefully Simple has a great Absolutely Almond mix!
- Balsamic Vinegar try Tastefully Simple's Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Ice cream or whipped cream for the top.
- Slice the fruit at least 1/2 an inch thick. (the thicker it is, the better it holds together on the grill)
- Layer the fruit on a cookie sheet or other flat dish.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, turning once. Let sit.
- When the grill is ready... grill the pound cake first, if you like.
- Put the fruit on the grill on the cooler parts of the grill and grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and serve with the grilled pound cake, ice cream, and a fresh drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
If you decide to grill the pound cake, be prepared for it to cook quickly!