I'm all about this kale salad right now. I make it in single batches for my lunch AND in giant batches for us for dinner. So fast, easy, nutritious, and delicious!
Those ingredients! Lovely baby kale, wild rice, blueberries, goat cheese, and almonds. All topped off with a mixture of honey and oil. It's so incredibly fast, tasty, and easy that you'll be making it again and again and again. At least I am.
Go ahead and use canned wild rice. I won't tell. It's fast, easy, and tasty!
I love kale salads in my lunches because they get BETTER as they sit in the fridge waiting for me to enjoy. As they sit with that honey vinaigrette all over them the kale softens, the goat cheese gets creamy, and the flavors meld nicely.
If you come talk to me after I've had this Kale Wild Rice & Blueberry salad I will be everything MN nice. For reals. But don't ask me to share, no siree!
Single serv Blueberry Kale wild rice salad
- 1 cup kale rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon cooked wild rice
- 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In your bowl or container mix the honey and olive oil together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss.
- Eat immediately or place in fridge until ready to eat.