Bacon & Radish Salad
Fast & easy hot salad that uses radishes in a great way!
- 3/4 pound bacon cut into chunks
- 2 bunches radishes cleaned & quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar optional
Cut the bacon in chunks and place into hot skillet.
Cook for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
Meanwhile, wash and quarter the radishes.
Add the radishes to bacon and cook for about 15 minutes or until soft (cover with lid to speed up the process)
After the radishes are soft add the vinegar and sugar...stir and cook for about 1 minute.