- 2 lg Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 28 oz Green Enchilada Sauce
- 3 c Chicken Stock or Broth
- 1 c Cream can use whipping cream or half and half
- 16 oz Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or White Cheddar
- 6 oz Cream Cheese room temp.
- 6 oz Salsa Verde
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook chicken breasts, chicken broth and enchilada sauce on low setting in the Slow Cooker for approx. 7 hours.
Remove chicken from Slow Cooker and shred. Return shredded chicken back to pot along with the cream, salsa verde, shredded cheese and cream cheese, Stir mixture until cheeses are thoroughly melted and combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with additional cheeses, sour cream green chiles, sliced pepper rings, sliced avocado and tortilla chips if desired.
Calories: 4009kcal | Carbohydrates: 119g | Protein: 205g | Fat: 301g | Saturated Fat: 178g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 86g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1083mg | Sodium: 12465mg | Potassium: 2718mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 83g | Vitamin A: 15718IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 3738mg | Iron: 11mg