Baked Chicken Taquitos
If you like gas station taquitos (no judgment here!) you'll love this homemade, fresher version with a creamy avocado dipping sauce.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 tablespoon juice from jar of pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large corn tortilla shells
Make filling: Mix all ingredients except tortilla shells together in a large mixing bowl.
Assemble and bake: Preheat oven to 375F. Heat tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften. Place two heaping tablespoons of filling on the side of the tortilla. Roll and place on a baking sheet, seam side down. Secure with a toothpick if necessary. Repeat until all taquitos are rolled. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm with avocado dipping sauce.