- 30 oz shredded fridge or frozen hash browns see note on recipe for baking times if using frozen hashbrowns
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1//2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 pkg smoked sausage already cooked, sliced fairly thin
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese shredded (can sub monterey jack or other fave)
Mix all the ingredients together except the cheese.
Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
Top with cheese
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, covered. Bake for 10 minutes uncovered. Broil for 5 minutes on low until brown and cheesy.
For frozen hashbrowns increase the initial bake time to 45 minutes.
For an even better flavor, brown the kielbasa in a skillet before stirring into the potato mixture.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 492IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 2mg