Use freshly grated carrots! Don’t use pre-shredded carrots, they’re typically on the dry side.
● Feel free to omit the crushed pineapples, but I found that it helps keep the cake extra moist and tender. If you want larger chunks of pineapple in the cupcakes, feel free to do so.
● Feel free to use walnuts or raisins to this recipe. This batter can hold about ¼ cup to ½ cup of add-ins.
● Unfrosted cupcakes will keep for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Frosted cupcakes up to 3 days at room temperature.
● Frosting can be refrigerated and piped before serving.
● This recipe can be doubled to make 24 cupcakes.