- 5 oz arugula or mixed greens
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup thinly sliced white onion
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, thyme, or parsley
- ½ 14oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained for an extra special touch: roast the chickpeas with a bit of olive oil and salt at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
These nutrition facts do not include the tahini dressing.
NOTE: serving size is if used as a side salad.
For a main course we suggest that you plan on serving only 2 people.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1062IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 3mg