Teriyaki Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Paleo and gluten-free lettuce wraps that come together in about 20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 2 medium carrots shredded
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar or other sweetener
- Romaine lettuce leaves for serving
- Chow mein noodles for serving (optional)
Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and carrots and cook for about two minutes. Add turkey and stir, chopping it up as you go.
Add garlic powder, coconut aminos, and sugar. Stir and continue chopping up the turkey. Cook for about 5 minutes, until turkey is cooked.
Serve on romaine lettuce leaves, with chow mein noodles on top.