Deviled Egg Potato Salad with Bacon
This deviled egg potato salad recipe has all the tangy, creamy flavors of deviled eggs in a classic potato salad. Spicy, creamy, tangy, and even a bit sweet, this is truly the BEST potato salad EVER and one you'll be making again and again.
Prep Time 30 minutes
chilling time 12 hours
Servings 6 cups
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, boiled and cooled about 9 small
- 4 lg eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 tablespoon deli mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento, diced
Chop all the veggies and place them into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients together.
Gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
Chill for at least 3 hours, covered.
Top with sliced deviled eggs, if desired.