BLT Chopped Salad
A delicious summer BLT chopped salad with a creamy, avocado ranch dressing!
Servings 2 large servings
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 large ripe avocado pitted, peeled, and mashed
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh chives
- Big pinch salt
- Up to ¾ cup whole milk
For the dressing: In a food processor or blender, process the avocado dressing ingredients, adding milk to your desired consistency.
In a large bowl, toss together romaine lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, corn, and bacon.
Serve with the avocado ranch.