Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
Servings 6 large servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 can diced green chilis
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Farm Rich® Smokehouse Smoked Chicken
- 1 package Birds Eye Barbecue Sweet Corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (mozzarella or cheddar would work)
- 9 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- no-boil lasagna noodles
- premade sauce (see above)
Instructions for sauce
Saute the onions in the butter for about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and chili's and continue to saute on low for 20 minutes.
Whisk in the flour until combined.
Whisk in the stock and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, stir, and set aside for assembling the lasagna.
Instructions for assembling lasagna
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a greased 9 by 9inch square pan place one layer of noodles down, 1/2 of the sauce, 1/2 of the corn, 1/2 of the black beans, 1/2 of the chicken, 1/2 of the shredded cheese, and 1/3 of the cilantro.
Put another layer of noodles down and the other halves of the sauce, corn, black beans, chicken, and cheese. Add 1/3 of the cilantro.
Top with the provolone cheese and the last of the cilantro.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly on the edge. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.