Chicken and Arugula Pizza
an easy pizza recipe that the whole family will love and YOU will love the nutrition!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 1 Whole-wheat pizza crust store-bought, preferably organic
- 1 cup of grilled chicken slices
- 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup of arugula + spinach loosely packed
- 3/4 cup pepper jack or mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil for brushing
Preheat oven to 400F.
Grease a pizza stone or large cookie sheet lightly with oil. Lay the whole-wheat pizza crust on it. Brush it with olive oil generously (or the crust will become soggy from the sauce).
Spread the pizza sauce on the prepped crust and sprinkle the cheese.
Arrange the grilled chicken slices and throw in the spinach+arugula.
Bake for 5 to 6 minutes (or according to package instructions) till the cheese melts.
Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top, slice and serve.