For many families across the country eating healthy is easier than ever before. Especially when you can use a site like Thrive Market and have the best of healthy foods shipped directly to your door. There is no excuse for not using great products.
Let me introduce you to a few reasons I’ve heard for not eating healthy, as a family…
- My kids are picky.
- It can be so expensive!
- I don’t have time for that.
- We don’t have storage for all of those fresh ingredients.
- Bird food. Gross.
- I figure if I can just get them to sit and eat together at all, it’s a good day.
I hear you. Finding good products CAN be hard.
If you have been around on my social media you’ve heard me mention Thrive Market to you. They are one of my favorite places to grab our groceries.
I use them for specialty ingredients, almond milks, organic canned goods, beauty products, and more.
In fact, I have our everyday products on autoship to come to my house once a month without me even ordering them…so easy!
What are my favorite products?
Geesh, a ton!
- For baking I use Bob’s Red Mill products everywhere I can. Many of the recipes on this site feature their products. LOVE!
- We use nutritional yeast (we are a dairy-free family) for our popcorn and in sauces…tastes like cheese!
- All of my spices come from here. In fact, their spices sampler makes a fabulous wedding gift!
- The beans for hummus, enchilada’s, chili, and you name are all from Thrive Market.
- Even the vitamin D this Minnesota girl needs on a daily basis is purchased online through Thrive Market.
- I love their beauty and health products because they are all-natural, smell amazing, and are reasonably priced.
On my monthly auto-shipment…
- Shampoo and Conditioner –that shampoo smells sooo good!
- Coconut Milk
- Seaweed snacks (Levi eats through these like nothing!)
- Granola bars
- Almond Milk
- olive oil
- dog bones
The bottom line is that I’m shouting from the rooftops about this site because it is awesome, makes life easier, helps you keep your family healthy, and serves others all at the same time.
How are the prices?
Honestly, they are similar to shopping at Target. Not as inexpensive as Walmart. BUT…they have better products and TONS of easy options. So the ease of use, the quality, and how great the company is totally makes up for the increase.
Honestly, I can’t FIND many of these products at Walmart and would end up having to go to a specialty store.
How does it work?
Thrive Market makes it easy to get everything you need in one place. You can shop by your values and dietary preferences. Whether you are Paleo, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan or feeding a family, you can shop along 80+ qualities and values.
Joining Thrive Market is the easiest and most affordable way to get
your favorite healthy products and foods. For less than $5 a month($59.95 annually), members can access the top best-selling health and wellness products including vitamins, supplements, foods, snacks, cleaning supplies, beauty products, personal care items and more —all at wholesale prices.
Becoming a member is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Register for free to browse the Thrive catalog, see member savings, and receive an extra 25% off your first purchase.
- Start your trial. With your first purchase on Thrive, you’ll start
a free 30-day membership trial. You can see if you like it. If you don’t, cancel it before the 30-days are up.
- Join the community. Join Thrive for just $59.95 and save on the their products for a full year. With your membership, Thrive will donate a free membership to low-income family. I LOVE that!