Sometimes the mind does interesting things, like coming up with these Pac-Man diy pushpins.
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Find our full disclosure here.
Where this idea originated will forever be a mystery, but we love that it happened! It is fun little crafts like this that can make gift-giving or office organization a ton of fun! Why settle for boring and uninspired when you have the option to make these wacky little things?
These diy pushpins are adorable, easy, and fast!
These would make a great gift for that person in your life that loves unique gifts. While I made mine to be Pac-Man pushpins, you could certainly make something perfect for you. Little hearts, bows, triangles, even letters would be charming and easy! Just be sure that whatever design you decide on is something simple enough to cut into leather.
You'll need a small piece of leather (easily found at craft stores), scissors, and strong adhesive. Pleather works just as well! You'll also need pushpins, of course. I just use the inexpensive clear ones, but feel free to use what you prefer. Grab a Sharpie or pen to sketch your design on the back of the leather before you cut it out.
- [easyazon_link identifier="B06Y1Q337Z" locale="US"]Leather[/easyazon_link]
- Strong adhesive
- Flip your leather over and use your pen or Sharpie to draw your designs on the back. Remember to put your designs tightly together so you can get as many out of each piece as possible.
- Cut your designs out with a pair of sharp scissors.
- If you like, outline your design with Sharpies.
- Use a small bit of glue to glue your leather design to the push-pin
Congrats...you are done! Those are quite easy, aren't they.
These diy pushpins would also be terrific for adding to bobby pins, buttons, charms, and more!
More crafts we love: