It’s that time of year again. The time of dry, itchy skin. It’s just wonderful…ha! We go through gallons of hand lotion each year. All kinds. Every time we try a new kind we think it’s going to be “the one”. The lotion that cures the severe, dry skin. Nope. Disappointment each time. So, I tried a quick DIY hand lotion. It was easy, inexpensive, and so far…just as good as the others. This DIY hand lotion goes like this…
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” Find our full disclosure here.
- [easyazon_link identifier="B000056J7M" locale="US"]
- baby lotion
- [easyazon_link identifier="B001B11WMW" locale="US"]
- petroleum jelly
- [easyazon_link identifier="B00DS842HS" locale="US"]
- coconut oil
- Mix together 1 small bottle of baby lotion, 1/2 container petroleum jelly, and 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Put into clean containers.
Use a hand mixer to mix it until it looks like icing…
Plop into some containers…
And you are done!
If you make your own lotion and it works…leave me your recipe!!