As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
An easy caramel tart that LOOKS gorgeous is on everyone’s list of must have recipes. AMIRIGHT?
This Chocolate Caramel Tart is easy. And gorgeous! Serve it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or homemade whipping cream for a sweet treat!
Did I tell ya’all that I turned 40 today. Totally did.
I make that sound like I personally had to DO something beyond breathe to make it happen. Really, it was far easier than it sounds ;).
We are heading out this evening for fun at the arcade (I’m an arcade games FREAK) and drinks at my fave places.
Someone asked me what cake I wanted and I had to say…I don’t want a cake. I do love cake, as the cake recipes on this site can attest to, but I prefer a good dessert FAR more.
This tart still isn’t what I would want (you totally thought I was going there, didn’t you). Mind you, this dessert is very, very good and you should totally make this and have it with a cup of coffee and a friend.
A dessert with a sweet crust, gooey center, and a dollup of cream is my FAVE. But a citrus-y panna cotta, which I have YET to try is what I’m having tonight for my birthday.
We DID have this sweet tart with coffee, cream, and friends this past weekend and was sweet and cozy and wonderful!
Warning: this is a sweet dessert and will feed more than you anticipate. We suggest cutting the tart into 10-12 servings.
Coffee Nut Caramel Tart
- 1/2 of a cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons of Instant Coffee
- 1 14 oz. bag of Caramels
- 2 cups of chopped Pecans
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 ready to use Graham Cracker Crust
- Semi- Sweet Baking Chocolate
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix coffee and heavy cream until well blended.
- Add in caramels and microwave for about 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds to a minute.
- Once caramel is completely melted, stir in pecans and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and smooth out.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firmly set.
- Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!