Eating Healthy is Hard!
In fact, for many families across the country eating healthy is easier than ever before. Especially when you can use a site like Thrive Market and have the best of healthy foods shipped directly to your door. There is no excuse for not using great products.
Let me introduce you to a few reasons I’ve heard for not eating healthy, as a family…
- My kids are picky.
- It can be so expensive!
- I don’t have time for that.
- We don’t have storage for all of those fresh ingredients.
- Bird food. Gross.
- I figure if I can just get them to sit and eat together at all, it’s a good day.
The truth is that all of these excuses are simply that…excuses. They are just reasons that we haven’t tried to be creative, or more forceful, or prioritize our health, or adapt our tastes to those that are better for us.
And for goodness sake…there is now a crazy variety of healthy food that tastes amazing! I bet you can find something you love that is good for you!
You Save. Everyone Thrives.
For every membership, you are donating to a low-income American family. Eat Healthy, Do Good, Save More!
Seriously. I rarely step into a store. I use Thrive Market for a majority of my groceries and the rest I have delivered via my grocery delivery service.
You are shocked? You think it’s terribly expensive? No way could you ever do it?
Here’s the deal. I only buy what is on my list and do not impulse buy. I save a bagillion hours of shopping time. Mostly, I’ve managed to simplify a major chore for busy mom’s everywhere. Give it a try…
You have nothing to lose!
What about shipping costs? (those get you fast!)
Thrive Market offers free shipping on all orders over $49 and delivers anywhere in the continental United States. The average cost of
shipping on orders under $49 is approximately $5. But, because I use it for a bulk of my grocery shopping I’m rarely under the limit :).
What are my favorite products?
Geesh, a ton!
- For baking I use Bob’s Red Mill products everywhere I can. Many of the recipes on this site feature their products. LOVE!
- My everyday breakfast (seriously…every. stinking. day.) is muesli and coffee. I love the name of this coffee. Makes me smile every morning!
- All of my spices come from here. In fact, their spices sampler makes a fabulous wedding gift!
- The beans for hummus, enchilada’s, chili, and you name are all from Thrive Market.
- Even the vitamin D this Minnesota girl needs on a daily basis is purchased online through Thrive Market.
The bottom line is that I’m shouting from the rooftops about this site because it is awesome, makes life easier, helps you keep your family healthy, and serves others all at the same time.
Thrive Market is like Costcobut for all natural, non-toxic andorganic foods and products…
How does it work?
Thrive Market makes it easy to get everything you need in one place. You can shop by your values and dietary preferences. Whether you
are Paleo, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan or feeding a family, you can shop along 80+ qualities and values.
Joining Thrive Market is the easiest and most affordable way to get
your favorite healthy products and foods. For less than $5 a month($59.95 annually), members can access the top best-selling health and wellness products including vitamins, supplements, foods, snacks, cleaning supplies, beauty products, personal care items and more —all at wholesale prices.
Becoming a member is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Register for free to browse the Thrive catalog, see member savings, and receive an extra 25% off your first purchase.
- Start your trial. With your first purchase on Thrive, you’ll start
a free 30-day membership trial. See how much you save. Cancel any time.
- Join the community. Join Thrive for just $59.95 and save on the world’s best healthy products for a full year. With your membership, Thrive will donate a free membership to low-income family.
CHECK OUT THRIVE MARKETand see how I’ve simplified my grocery shopping and improved my family’s health!