Reindeer Rootbeer is a great gift to give those people in your life that you just don’t quite know what to get. You know what I’m talking about. You need to give certain people gifts, but they are so hard to shop for! Or you have an office party, or a party with extended relatives, and you don’t know anyone well enough to give an awesome present. Enter reindeer rootbeer.
This gift works for almost anyone, but has enough cleverness added in that people will feel really special getting it. They’ll think you tried. Which you did. Sortof. Okay, not really all that much. But it sure beats giving someone candles, or a Christmas something.
P.S. giving Christmas-themed gifts makes no sense. The person will have about one day to use it. And then they’ll have to put it away until the next year. Why would you do that to someone?
- Rootbeer (in the glass bottles). I used Stewart’s rootbeer because it was going to some kids for Christmas, but actual beer would work for adults. You could also use other sodas, as long as they have similar packaging.
- Pipe cleaners: as “antlers”
- red buttons for noses
- and of course…goggly eyes!
- attach buttons for noses. I used hot glue, but other glues should work.
- attach googly eyes
- You will need to cut about an inch off a pipe cleaner (x2) and wrap it around the end of another pipe cleaner to create your “antler”. Do this to 2 pipe cleaners (probably the same color). Then wrap it around the neck of your bottle. Repeat for other antler
- I made a quick little sign that said “Reindeer Rootbeer”. I like it. You should too.
Have you found any simple and cute ideas like this reindeer rootbeer that you are using for quick gifts?