Holler!! I’m in the mood…the mood for FOOD!
Yep, that’s not what this is though. It’s my fall embroidery hoop wreath! For fall…y’all!
Oh yeah…I’m just full of the one-liner’s today. Anyways. Let’s redirect to the craft at hand, shall we?
You will need:
- embroidery hoop
- hot glue
- printed leaf picture
1. Place the picture on the center of the fabric. Use a Sharpie to punch through the paper.
Take the picture up and outline the shape using the dots as guides.
2. Using hot glue and yarn fill in the outline of the leaf.
3. Outline the shape with a different color yarn.
4. put fabric into the embroidery hoop
5. Add a ribbon and bow to the hoop.
–I did add the words Happy Fall that I wrote on fabric (with Sharpie) and hot glued on.–
What a sweet way to add fall to your interior!
There you go…now you can have the coolest wreath on the block. Or, in my case…the only wreath on the block (I do live with bears and deer…it’s easy)