1. Glow in the Dark Halloween Frame.
Use strips of glow in the dark Duct Tape to add stripes to a wooden frame.
Add a fun monster picture and you have Halloween art!
Best part…it glows in the dark!
The little monster comes from PicMonkey (a free photo editing site).
Just go into their sticker selection and take a look…you’ll find some fun monsters!
2. Glow-in-the-dark Bracelets
I plan on making some of these for trick or treating this year.
Simply fold a strip of Duck Tape into itself and use another piece of tape to tape closed.
Sharpies work great on this!
3. Glow-in-the-dark bobbypins.
Another great tool for seeing your kids at night.
Well, your girls. Your boys might not go for it.
Apply a strip of tape to the top of the bobby pin,
fold sides over onto them selves.
Use a sharpie to add fun designs!
4. Glow-in-the-dark band-aids.
My kids love the character band aids, the silly band-aids, anything other then the simple.
These are fun, inexpensive, and can be used when the power goes out .
Add a strip of Duck Tape to the top of the band aid…write band aid with a sharpie.
You are too cool for school!
5. Key locator.
Add a strip of glow-in-the-dark Duck Tape to the back of your key.
You’ll be able to see your keys better in the bottomless pit that is your purse!
Some other ideas….
- Add a strip of glow-in-the-dark Duck Tape to your light switch. You’ll be able to find it in the dark!
- Cover the back of the bike seat with glow in the dark Duck Tape.
And/or parts of the wheel spokes.
Now you will be more visible at night!
- Add a strip or two to the back of your child’s shoes, sweatshirt, or hat to make them more visible when walking at night.
Let me settle your pretty little minds…I was not paid by Duck Tape to tell you about this stuff.
I simply like it. Cause it’s cool.
Who doesn’t like glow-in-the-dark?
Linking up this post with these happening places…