Time Management for dummies
(part 1 of 7)
Yes, this is a series of epic proportions for me.
No, you are not dummies. It just fit.
And..just in case I do an e-book I have to be prepared .
Harper Collins….my email is [email protected]!
And please forgive me posting at an odd time…my blog calendar just doesn’t have room for non-craft projects.
And I really want this series out.
So, I stuck it in.
But don’t forget the Stinky Linky Party is going strong all weekend!
Before we get started on the what what of time management
I feel like I should tell you a bit about me and why I am somewhat
able to boss you around in this topic.
There are few topics I feel like I know something about.
This is one of the few.
1. I am a mother. 50,000 points.
2. I own a business. 10,000 points.
3. I blog part-time. 5,000 points.
4. I have kids at school at home. 25 bazillion points.
5. I am the oldest of 10, my H one of 6 children.
Our house is FULL! 5,000 points.
6. I have hobbies. 34,000 points.
7. We eat real food at normal times on a schedule.2,000 points.
8. My house is clean sometimes. (sometimes)22,190 points.
9. We are healthy (sometimes).26,890 points.
10. We are happy (I think).150,677 points.
So…if you add up those points it equals…
278,867 and 25 bazillion points!
What I am trying to say is that I have done a fairly decent job of managing my time in such a way as to be a full-time working mom, part-time blogger, keep my kids at home in school, decent wife (I think), and okay sibling all while having hobbies, fun stuff, health, and time to read!!
I don’t get it right all the time.
I am always tweaking and working at it.
But…I do have some tips and suggestions that I know CAN and DO work!